Leadership is a brand and one had to stick to it. Even the great leaders will learn a thing or two about how to inspire their team members.
Here are some best leadership quotes you must read and get inspired. Whether you are leading a huge team or trying to move up the career ladder, these quotes help you to teach how best to deploy your leadership strategy.
1) “Life is 10 percent what happens to me and 90 percent of how I react to it.” – Charles Swindoll
2) “A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way.” – John C. Maxwell
3) “Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
4) “To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
5) “I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion.” – Alexander The Great
6) “Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” – John F. Kennedy
7) “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” – Les Brown
8) “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.” – Stephen Covey
9) “It is during the darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” – Aristotle Onassis
10) “Build your own dreams or someone will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
11) “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
12) “A leader is a dealer in hope” – Napolean
13) “People ask the difference between a leader and a boss. The leader leads and the boss drives.” – Theodore Roosevelt
14) “To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.” – Andre Malraux
15) The most dangerous leadership myth is that leaders are born- that there is a genetic factor to leadership. That’s nonsense; in fact, the opposite is true. Leaders are made rather than born.” – Warren Bennis
16) “Leadership is an influence.” – John C. Maxwell
17) “I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure, which is: Try to please everybody.” – Herbert Swope
18) “Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.” – Warren Bennis
19) “A leader should be slow to punish and swift to reward.” – Ovid
20) A great leader’s courage to fulfill his vision comes from passion, not position.” – John Maxwell
What’s your favorite quote? Share in the comments!