T-Hub, the Hyderabad based startup facilitator, launched Blockchain Hyper Hub in collaboration with CASHe. CASHe is an app only lending company which provides immediate short term loans to professionals with an entrepreneurial drive. Blockchain Hyper Hub works to create powered solutions for blockchain startups and will work on grooming and developing talents required for the same.
Mumbai based startup, CASHe, was founded in the year 2016 and is an app only lending company. In April this year, the startup raised about $ 3.8 million (Rs. 25 crores) in Series A funding round led by Mathew Cyriac, Senior Managing Director at Blackstone Group.
Backed by the Telangana Government, T-Hub is a startup accelerator and incubator. T-Hub has ties with several organizations like YES Bank, Uber, TiE Silicon Valley, ICRISAT, UTC and CASHe. The Hyper Hub will focus on the financial technology sector. This will include peer to peer lending, blockchain enabled startups, robo advisory startups and startups using artificial intelligence (AI.)
Both CASHe and T-Hub are extremely excited about this new enterprise. Jay Krishnan, the CEO of T-Hub said, “Blockchain technology will lead to disruption across many industries including banking, entertainment, e-governance and land records making the processes more transparent and streamlined. Firms which incorporate blockchain will move away from the traditional hub and spoke model with no central authority governing them. This is a major transition and many businesses worldwide are exploring multiple use cases using this technology. With the launch of Blockchain Hyper Hub at T-Hub, we intend to create the right ecosystem to explore this nascent emerging technology.”
CASHe works with young entrepreneurs, giving them a platform to grow and excel. By partnering with T-Hub, CASHe aims at creating a world where young thinkers are motivated to push their boundaries, giving them a thinking and creative edge. This initiative is in line with the Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Government’s agenda to make India a startup friendly country!
Virgin Hyperloop To Transform Indian Transportation System!
“The proposed Hyperloop transportation system will transform the transportation system and make Maharashtra a global pioneer in the space. The socioeconomic benefits of the project is $55 billion (Rs. 3,54,750 crore),” Branson said, claiming that the project will create thousands of jobs.
How To Use WhatsApp Payments Feature In India
WhatsApp the online messaging service launched their payments feature on Sunday. The United Payment Interface, UPI platform, is now live on the iOS as well as on Android devices. It is interesting to note here, India is the first country in the world to get this feature! So far, this feature has only been made available in the beta version and will soon be made available in the updated versions.
With the introduction of the payments option, WhatsApp has become more than just a messaging service. The newly rolled out payments feature lets users transfer money to their WhatsApp contacts through the app. By introducing this feature, these UPI based payments feature is squashing all competition and other online wallets in India. Further, this feature also allows users to transfer money directly from their bank accounts to anyone instantly.
WhatsApp payments option is now available in two places on the app, settings option and below the attachment icon when you open a particular chat. It is very similar to other mobile wallets like Paytm, Mobikwick and Tez. However, WhatsApp payments app as of now does not support payment option for merchants. This feature can only be used for bank to bank money transfer.
* The foremost factor that the sender should keep in mind is that user’s WhatsApp number should be the same as the number linked to the bank account along with UPI option activated.
* Before using the payments feature the sender and the receiver must ensure both their phones have the latest WhatsApp version.
Is The Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Era Over?
Cryptocurrencies saw a sudden rise in the recent times. At present, there are atleast ten popular digital currencies that are ruling the virtual currency industry, with Bitcoin standing on the top. However, despite reaching a high valuation of $ 20,000 in December, the value of Bitcoin dipped by more than 50 % on Friday.
- Five Ways To Build An Effective Startup Team
- Relationship Between Manager And Employee
- Bill Gates And His Life Secrets
- Virgin Hyperloop To Transform Indian Transportation System!
- Amazon Pilots Food Retail Venture In Pune
- Arunachalam Muruganantham: India’s Social Entrepreneur And Menstruation Man
- 5 Ways To Use Social Media To Build Your Business!
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s Tips For All Entrepreneurs
- Will WhatsApp PayMent Change The Payment Industry In India?
- How To Build Loyalty With The Millennials
- Ola Launches Internal Investigation For Fraud
- The Art Of Strategic Alliances
- 4 Key Strategies For Small Companies To Drive Business Growth
- The Long And Short Terms Of Working Towards Success In Your Twenties
- How To Impress Your New Clients
- How To Use WhatsApp Payments Feature In India
- How To Avoid A Bad Breakup With Your Boss After You Quit
- Foodpanda To Boost Logistics With Rs. 400 Crores Investment
- How To Become A Networking Genius
- Hack Productivity At Work