The internet is a continuously evolving world. In a time and space where everything changes, getting hold of one modification after another is nothing short of a confusing exercise. Customization is a bane in the guise of a boon. The newly updated WhatsApp emojis are a perfect example of just that. WhatsApp has now decided to move away from the Apple emojis, by coming up with its own set of icons.
The new set of WhatsApp icons are visible in the beta range. For those who have lost track of the different updates, there are now three sets of emojis. This means that Facebook and Messenger (unless you’re using IOS) have their own set of emojis, WhatsApp has its own set and Instagram’s emojis are the ones that have been set on default.
The decision by WhatsApp, to change these emojis comes as one that surprised the 1.2 billion users all over the world. A radical change is always a welcome one. However, these “new and improved” emojis seem to be more of a rip off on the existing Apple emojis. This change addresses a major concern. The growing influence of the internet on our daily lives asks for constant change, with nothing being permanent and this is just one example of the situation.
These updates come as a way to make sure that the app takes itself away from third party developers. This is also being done to ensure that there is a unique system between the users of the app. The changes are here to stay and it’s time that we, as devoted and avid users, get rid of the past and embrace a brand new and exciting present!
Virgin Hyperloop To Transform Indian Transportation System!
“The proposed Hyperloop transportation system will transform the transportation system and make Maharashtra a global pioneer in the space. The socioeconomic benefits of the project is $55 billion (Rs. 3,54,750 crore),” Branson said, claiming that the project will create thousands of jobs.
How To Use WhatsApp Payments Feature In India
WhatsApp the online messaging service launched their payments feature on Sunday. The United Payment Interface, UPI platform, is now live on the iOS as well as on Android devices. It is interesting to note here, India is the first country in the world to get this feature! So far, this feature has only been made available in the beta version and will soon be made available in the updated versions.
With the introduction of the payments option, WhatsApp has become more than just a messaging service. The newly rolled out payments feature lets users transfer money to their WhatsApp contacts through the app. By introducing this feature, these UPI based payments feature is squashing all competition and other online wallets in India. Further, this feature also allows users to transfer money directly from their bank accounts to anyone instantly.
WhatsApp payments option is now available in two places on the app, settings option and below the attachment icon when you open a particular chat. It is very similar to other mobile wallets like Paytm, Mobikwick and Tez. However, WhatsApp payments app as of now does not support payment option for merchants. This feature can only be used for bank to bank money transfer.
* The foremost factor that the sender should keep in mind is that user’s WhatsApp number should be the same as the number linked to the bank account along with UPI option activated.
* Before using the payments feature the sender and the receiver must ensure both their phones have the latest WhatsApp version.
Is The Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Era Over?
Cryptocurrencies saw a sudden rise in the recent times. At present, there are atleast ten popular digital currencies that are ruling the virtual currency industry, with Bitcoin standing on the top. However, despite reaching a high valuation of $ 20,000 in December, the value of Bitcoin dipped by more than 50 % on Friday.
- Five Ways To Build An Effective Startup Team
- Relationship Between Manager And Employee
- Bill Gates And His Life Secrets
- Virgin Hyperloop To Transform Indian Transportation System!
- Amazon Pilots Food Retail Venture In Pune
- Arunachalam Muruganantham: India’s Social Entrepreneur And Menstruation Man
- 5 Ways To Use Social Media To Build Your Business!
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s Tips For All Entrepreneurs
- Will WhatsApp PayMent Change The Payment Industry In India?
- How To Build Loyalty With The Millennials
- Ola Launches Internal Investigation For Fraud
- The Art Of Strategic Alliances
- 4 Key Strategies For Small Companies To Drive Business Growth
- The Long And Short Terms Of Working Towards Success In Your Twenties
- How To Impress Your New Clients
- How To Use WhatsApp Payments Feature In India
- How To Avoid A Bad Breakup With Your Boss After You Quit
- Foodpanda To Boost Logistics With Rs. 400 Crores Investment
- How To Become A Networking Genius
- Hack Productivity At Work