What’s new in this update?
We have added a detailed account of how and why we are using the information we collect about our users, how we share it, who we share it with, and your rights as a user under the new policies.
What data are we collecting about you?
We are collecting IP address, location, and browser information through cookies from regular site visitors. However, we do not collect name, Email, and website information from the users to enable them to comment on our website articles.
How we use your data?
We are continuously striving to improve the user experience on our website. This improvement includes personalization of ads, content prioritization for the users as well as collection of data, to serve our need of monitoring analytics.
With whom do we share your data and why?
We share user data with our in house brands and websites which are affiliated to our parent organization Whacked Out Media Pvt., Ltd., to provide them with product updates and other regulatory information.
We also use third party services to help us to better understand the analytical fronts.
Does this affect the site feature or user privileges in any way?
Absolutely Not! The features and user privileges are untouched
Remember, If you are willing to keep using our website it means you agree to the change in policies. If you have any concerns with the updates then post us your query at [email protected] for clarification.
- Top 10 Highest Paid TikTok Stars In The World
- India’s Reliance JioMeet To Take On Zoom
- TruCup: This Startup Is Fighting The Taboo Of Menstruation With Sustainable Sanitary Products
- Top 10 Richest Women In India
- The Rise Of Gig Economy In India
- Top Ten Brands Owned By Pepsico
- Mukesh Ambani Enters Top Ten Billionaires List
- Amazon To Deliver Liquor Online In West Bengal
- Infosys Considering Permanent Work From Home For 30% Or More Employees
- Target Sets A Benchmark By Raising Minimum Wage
- Google May Have Just Declared War On Video Conferencing Rivals
- Who Are The World’s Richest Women?
- Three Fourth Solutions- How This Digital Media Agency Grew From 3 People To Working With The Biggest Brand Names In The Country
- Top Ten Long Standing Indian Brands
- Namhya Foods: How This Superfood Startup Is Making Healthy Living Fun With Their Products
- Indian Startups Face Their Biggest Challenge As 70% Of Them Have Less Than 3 Months Of Runway Cash
- Five Interesting Facts About Elon Musk’s SpaceX
- Maggi: The Story Of The Simple Noodles Which Became An Iconic Indian Snack
- HCL And Nine Other Companies To Develop A Desi Alternative For Zoom And Google Meets
- How KhataBook Grew From Simple SMS App To Leading FinTech App In India