What’s new in this update?
We have added a detailed account of how and why we are using the information we collect about our users, how we share it, who we share it with, and your rights as a user under the new policies.
What data are we collecting about you?
We are collecting IP address, location, and browser information through cookies from regular site visitors. However, we do not collect name, Email, and website information from the users to enable them to comment on our website articles.
How we use your data?
We are continuously striving to improve the user experience on our website. This improvement includes personalization of ads, content prioritization for the users as well as collection of data, to serve our need of monitoring analytics.
With whom do we share your data and why?
We share user data with our in house brands and websites which are affiliated to our parent organization Whacked Out Media Pvt., Ltd., to provide them with product updates and other regulatory information.
We also use third party services to help us to better understand the analytical fronts.
Does this affect the site feature or user privileges in any way?
Absolutely Not! The features and user privileges are untouched
Remember, If you are willing to keep using our website it means you agree to the change in policies. If you have any concerns with the updates then post us your query at [email protected] for clarification.
- Iconic Power Couples At The Top Of Their Game
- Best Valentine’s Day Campaigns Run By Famous Brands
- Ather Energy – Delivering India’s First Smart and Electric Scooter
- Fake Amazon App Takes A Dig At Toxic Dating Culture
- The RAW Pressery Story -Juices Without Preservatives On A Shelf
- Indian Origin Arvind Krishna To Take Over As IBM Chief Executive Officer
- Shuttl – A Startup Providing Comfortable Mass Commute Options
- Cure.fit – How This Startup Is Revamping The Idea Of Fitness
- Bumblebee Spaces – How This Startup Is Reinventing Housing Storage Spaces
- Impossible Foods – Achieving The Impossible With Plant Based Meat
- How To Increase Online Sales Of A Business
- ROLI – A Startup Pushing The Boundaries Of Making Music
- 5 Corporations With Bug Bounty Programs
- Online Food Delivery Platform Zomato Acquires Uber Eats
- The Story Of Live Video Streaming Startup Twitch
- How E Pharmacy Startup 1mg Changed The Way Medicines Are Delivered
- Story of Rovio Entertainment, Makers of Angry Birds Franchise
- 4 Tips For A Business To Increase Sales
- 7 Inspiring Quotes By Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella
- How To Start A Business With Little Capital