What’s new in this update?
We have added a detailed account of how and why we are using the information we collect about our users, how we share it, who we share it with, and your rights as a user under the new policies.
What data are we collecting about you?
We are collecting IP address, location, and browser information through cookies from regular site visitors. However, we do not collect name, Email, and website information from the users to enable them to comment on our website articles.
How we use your data?
We are continuously striving to improve the user experience on our website. This improvement includes personalization of ads, content prioritization for the users as well as collection of data, to serve our need of monitoring analytics.
With whom do we share your data and why?
We share user data with our in house brands and websites which are affiliated to our parent organization Whacked Out Media Pvt., Ltd., to provide them with product updates and other regulatory information.
We also use third party services to help us to better understand the analytical fronts.
Does this affect the site feature or user privileges in any way?
Absolutely Not! The features and user privileges are untouched
Remember, If you are willing to keep using our website it means you agree to the change in policies. If you have any concerns with the updates then post us your query at [email protected] for clarification.
- Suki: This Startup Wants To Transform Healthcare With Its Artificial Intelligence Tool
- 5 Successful Indian Startups Founded By Women
- Leher Versus Clubhouse: Which Audio Listening Startup Would You Choose?
- Why Are Ads On Digital Media Failing To Reach The Right Audience?
- Facebook Launches BARS For Creating Raps To Counter TikTok’s Growing Popularity
- How Domino’s Pizza Grew 13000% From 2008 To 2020
- Elon Musk Tweets About Bitcoin Bull Run And Loses $ 15 Billion
- Daily Basket Creates BBisabully Over Being Sued By Big Basket Over Usage Of Basket
- Bike Rental Startup Bounce Goes For A Second Round Of Layoffs Amidst Operations Scale Down
- How Parle G Became An Iconic and Well Loved Indian Brand
- Adidas To Sell Reebok Brand Due To Declining Sales
- Carl Pei’s Nothing Invites Retail Investors
- The Incredible Journey Of Wolfe Herd And The Dating App Bumble Which Went Public
- Alphabet Invests In Carl Pei’s Startup Nothing
- Bitcoin Soars As Tesla Purchases 1.5 Billion Dollars Worth Of Cryptocurrency
- From Unicorn To Bankruptcy; Knotel Bears The Brunt Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Journey Of Wine Recommendation App Vivino Which Raised 155 Million Dollars In Funding
- How Does Investment Startup Robinhood Make Money?
- The Story of Mens Grooming Startup Bombay Shaving Company
- Startup India Seed Fund To Be Disbursed From April 1st