Welcome to https://www.startupstories.in The privacy of https://www.startupstories.in users is important to us.
What information do we collect?
https://www.startupstories.in does not collect or save any personal information.
We do not place any cookies on the systems of visitors to our site.
We will not disclose any personal information to any third party for any reason.
We do not maintain any databases storing any personal information about our visitors.
Since we do not maintain any personal information about our visitors, we will never send you any advertisements or unsolicited information about this site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
The Third party links & Downloads
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.We do link to other websites which might support downloads of videos, images, software, games and any application files. We do not host any video content on our site, `we display videos from video hosting sites.We are not responsible or liability for the copyright issues of videos content.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website in Terms & conditions.
- Suki: This Startup Wants To Transform Healthcare With Its Artificial Intelligence Tool
- 5 Successful Indian Startups Founded By Women
- Leher Versus Clubhouse: Which Audio Listening Startup Would You Choose?
- Why Are Ads On Digital Media Failing To Reach The Right Audience?
- Facebook Launches BARS For Creating Raps To Counter TikTok’s Growing Popularity
- How Domino’s Pizza Grew 13000% From 2008 To 2020
- Elon Musk Tweets About Bitcoin Bull Run And Loses $ 15 Billion
- Daily Basket Creates BBisabully Over Being Sued By Big Basket Over Usage Of Basket
- Bike Rental Startup Bounce Goes For A Second Round Of Layoffs Amidst Operations Scale Down
- How Parle G Became An Iconic and Well Loved Indian Brand
- Adidas To Sell Reebok Brand Due To Declining Sales
- Carl Pei’s Nothing Invites Retail Investors
- The Incredible Journey Of Wolfe Herd And The Dating App Bumble Which Went Public
- Alphabet Invests In Carl Pei’s Startup Nothing
- Bitcoin Soars As Tesla Purchases 1.5 Billion Dollars Worth Of Cryptocurrency
- From Unicorn To Bankruptcy; Knotel Bears The Brunt Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Journey Of Wine Recommendation App Vivino Which Raised 155 Million Dollars In Funding
- How Does Investment Startup Robinhood Make Money?
- The Story of Mens Grooming Startup Bombay Shaving Company
- Startup India Seed Fund To Be Disbursed From April 1st
Emerging Startup Stories2 years ago
Suki: This Startup Wants To Transform Healthcare With Its Artificial Intelligence Tool
Articles2 years ago
5 Successful Indian Startups Founded By Women
Latest News2 years ago