The brain behind one of India’s most used cellular network, Jio, Mukesh Ambani is one of the richest persons of the world. Born in Aden and raised in Mumbai, Mukesh Ambani discontinued his MBA to join his father Dhirubhai Ambani in their family business. While he is known all over the world, there are a few facts about India’s richest man that are still unknown.
Here are some of the interesting facts about this business tycoon
1. Mukesh Ambani not only lives in the most expensive house but also travels in expensive cars! His BMW760Li is considered to be one of India’s most expensive cars worth Rs. 8.5 crores.
2. Apart from being one of the richest Indian, his company also contributes 5% to the country’s Gross Domestic Product.
3. Considered to be some of the biggest business tycoons, Adi Godrej, Anand Mahindra Anand Jain and Mukesh Ambani studied in the same school and are also said to be best friends.
4. Despite managing some of the biggest companies in India and working with the best minds in the country, Mukesh Ambani is a shy speaker and tends to get nervous when speaking at public events.
5. The refinery in Jamnagar, Gujarat, which was commissioned by Mukesh Ambani, holds a capacity of 668000 barrels per day and is the world’s largest refinery.
6. The Ambani mansion also called ‘Antilla’ is one of the most expensive residential properties in the world. The 4,00,000 sq. ft. building is 570 feet tall with 27 floors and no twp floors are similar.
7. Mukesh Ambani is also the only Indian businessman to get z level security which reportedly costs him around Rs 15 to 16 lakh per month.
Watch how Mukesh Ambani grew to be one of the biggest names in the world here!
A Step towards Solving the Oxygen Crisis in Country, Albot Technologies Inaugurates O2 Plant in Pune
A 500 LPM oxygen plant was inaugurated by Mr. Ajit Pawar, the Deputy Chief Minister of Maharashtra on Friday. The plant has been made operational by Albot Technologies Pvt. Ltd. in collaboration with D.Y. Patil International University (DYPIU) and is installed in the premises of D Y Patil Dnyanshanti School, Akurdi. This marked a monumental milestone towards a future with sufficient oxygen supply. To refresh one’s memory, during the second wave of the pandemic, India had immensely struggled with a rampant oxygen shortage. A sustainable solution to tackle such a critical issue was the need of the hour.
Mr. Ajitdada Pawar cuts the ribbon on Albot Technologies O2 Plant
The list of guests of honour also included the likes of Dr. Sanjay Patil – President, Dr. D.Y. Patil Pratishthan, Mr. Satej Patil – Chairman & Vice President Dr. D.Y. Patil Pratishthan, and Minister of State, Govt of Maharashtra and Dr. Prabhat Ranjan, VC D.Y. Patil International University.
The plant has been engineered to produce over 500 Litres of Oxygen per minute. It employs the well-known Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) technique by which the enriched oxygen is generated from the ambient air while filtering out the nitrogen. With the PSA technique, an oxygen purity of 93% can be achieved. Once the oxygen is generated, it can be directly supplied to the hospitals and industrial sectors.
“Our objective is to strengthen the oxygen manufacturing capacity in the nation to forestall the consequences as seen in the second wave of the pandemic. We are viewing this from a multidimensional perspective; enhancing the supply chain while keeping an eye on the evolving demand too,” said Dr. Akash Singh, CEO, Albot Technologies.
Under the Corporate-University collaboration, Albot Technologies has been in a partnership with DYPIU for technology, infrastructure, and healthcare projects.
This collaboration is fueled by the purpose to serve the community in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic and to develop indigenous O2 plant technology for future use under the “Make in India” initiative.
The specialized PSA technique used for this Oxygen plant is a “clean technology“. The raw materials used for this technique are only air and hence there’s no risk of contamination. The oxygen supplied via this plant can be stored for long-term usage and it’s completely safe to use because the chemicals used in the process are non-toxic.
Along with the added advantage of its capacity to produce 500 liters per minute, this O2 plant aims to annihilate India’s oxygen crisis substantially.
Sirca Celebrates Jashn-e-Rang with Key Partners as they Believe ‘Ghar Hai Aapse’
Sirca, one of the leading Italian and premium wood coatings brands in India hosted an event for its dealers and distributors family on September 13. The colorful event was carried out by following all COVID protocols, and the company hosted this program to spread positivity among its stakeholders.
Sirca Celebrates Jashn-e-Rang Event
Named Jashn-e-Rang, Sirca organized this event to live up to the companys motto Ghar Hai Aapse With this event, the company made a positive move by showcasing how events can be carried out in a new normal scenario.
Apart from distributors, dealers, and stakeholders, Bollywood beauty Malaika Arora, and singer Khadke Glassy fame Ashok Masti also graced the occasion with their presence. “Even though the global pandemic has taken a toll on the entire business sector in India, Sirca believes in positivity, and we have now celebrated our past achievements by giving rewards and recognition to dealers and distributors. We also inaugurated our new office and manufacturing units, and it is a clear indication that business operations can be done without any toll in this new normal scenario. As the second wave of the pandemic has now waned in India, I strongly hope that all business operations will be bounced back strongly in the nation,” said Apoorv Agarwal, Sirca Joint Managing Director.
“When the pandemic badly affected the world of business, Sirca stood tall as an industry leader. By organizing this event, Sircas exuberance is a huge example and great inspiration for the market, it’s always a pleasure to partner with such a spirited brand,” said Darpan Sharma, CEO & Strategist, DigiStreet.
JM Financial Products Limited Announces Tranche I Public Issue of upto Rs. 500 Crore of Secured, Rated, Listed, Redeemable NCDs
JM Financial Products Limited, the flagship NBFC arm of the JM Financial Group, announced Tranche I public issue of Secured NCDs of face value of Rs. 1,000 each.
Mr. Vishal Kampani, Managing Director, JM Financial Products Limited, (also MD, JM Financial Group), said, “JM Financial Products has fortified its position across business verticals with a diversified product mix while maintaining a focus on risk adjusted profitable growth. The Company has maintained strong liquidity buffers. This public issuance will continue to help us diversify our borrowing and investor mix. Our strong balance sheet, well-capitalised and diverse set of businesses and strategic client-focused approach position us to drive sustainable value for our stakeholders.“
The Tranche I Issue offers 4 Series – Series I comes with floating interest rate option in the tenor of 39 Months. Series I carries floating interest rate based on 3-month T-Bill Rate published by the Financial Benchmarks India Pvt. Ltd. (“FBIL“) plus 3.15% spread. The Coupon for Series I NCDs will depend on the movement of the T-bill rate.
In addition, Series II, III and IV comes with fixed interest rate option in the tenor of 60 Months (Annual), 60 Months (Monthly) and 100 Months (Annual), respectively. Effective annual yield for Series II, III and III NCDs (fixed interest rate) ranges from 8.19% to 8.30% per annum. The Tranche I Issue offers options for subscription with coupon rates ranging from 7.91% to 8.30% per annum for Series II, III and IV NCDs (fixed interest rate).
The Lead Managers to the Issue are Equirus Capital Private Limited and JM Financial Limited.
The funds raised through this Tranche I Issue will be used for the purpose of onward lending, financing, and for repayment / prepayment of interest and principal of the borrowings of the Company (at least 75%) and for general corporate purposes (up to 25%).
- A Step towards Solving the Oxygen Crisis in Country, Albot Technologies Inaugurates O2 Plant in Pune
- Sirca Celebrates Jashn-e-Rang with Key Partners as they Believe ‘Ghar Hai Aapse’
- JM Financial Products Limited Announces Tranche I Public Issue of upto Rs. 500 Crore of Secured, Rated, Listed, Redeemable NCDs
- Rejove Introduces Clear Aligner System for Professional and Advanced Orthodontic Treatment
- 250 Million Children are Still at Home, but Learning Shouldn’t Stop
- NRIDA to Explore Smart Solutions to Improve the Pace of Rural Road Construction and Up-keep
- Kyzer Software Announces Expansion Plans
- Philanthropist Billionaire Sudha Reddy to make her debut at Met Gala 2021
- Zed Black’s Bambooless Agarbatti, Manthan Dhoop Sticks Launched at Ganesh Chaturthi
- Winni Ropes in Media Veteran Vivek Satya Mitram as Executive Vice President – PR and Communications
- ICFAI Deemed University Launches BBA-MBA, B.Com-MBA and B.Sc (Data Analytics) Programs at its Off Campus Center, Bangalore
- Gillette India Launches New MACH3 Grooming Range, a 20-year Iconic Legacy Redefined
- TVS Motor Company Expands and Strengthens its Presence in South Africa
- Target Achievers of Indian Realty, Adding Credibility to Real Assets
- Developers Unanimous about Growth in the Residential Segment to Peak in 2023
- An Ex-Armyman Major Jasdeep Singh Felicitated with Times Excellence Award 2021
- BPCL’s AI Enabled Chatbot ‘Urja’ Enhances Digital Experience of Customers
- India Pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai to Showcase Resurgent India’s March to Becoming a USD 5 Trillion Economy
- ‘SKF Goa River Marathon’ to be Held on 12 December 2021
- Real Estate Leader, Amit Kumar Gehlot Bags the Times Excellence Award 2021