Since its inception, social media has come a long way. The rage started with Facebook and Twitter and then moved forward to platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, MySpace and GooglePlus. With so many platforms, promoting your brand on these platforms can be quite a time consuming process. If you are looking at simplifying your workload and in making the most of the time at hand, then these are the tools you should look at:
1. Agora Plus
In recent times, Agora Plus is the most comprehensive automotive tool present. The main reason this tool works is that not only does it let you plan, organise and schedule your content across six platforms, it gives you a detailed report to track your performance. With no limitations on the kind of content you promote, this tool is quite the life saver.
One of the most widely used social media tools, Hootsuite works for even the most basic needs. From scheduling content and monitoring performance, this tool helps collect data by reviews generated from users. What makes this website stand out from Agora Plus is that you can check brand mentions and reply to comments and messages through the website itself. With its in depth reports and analytics, this website is what you need if you aren’t too deep into social media.
With an extremely user friendly interface, Buffer works because it lets you post in a queue across different platforms. Apart from this, Buffer is also known for the way it gives you a comprehensive report with all your data in one place. In fact, even if you post the same content on different platforms, the tool generates individual links and analyses data based on those links. A mixture of Agora and Hootsuite, this tool is what you need to simplify your tasks.
Another social media automation tool, CoSchedule works because of how easy it is to schedule your content across various platforms. By using the interactive interface, this website lets you schedule over 60 posts at the same time. What makes this tool stand out that it lets you analyze which content worked well in the past and publish your previously posted content again. If you are looking for a comprehensive plan for marketing and understanding analytics, then get on to CoSchedule now!
5. Social Jukebox
While all these websites are great for queuing and posting your content, they don’t really tell you what happens next. Social Jukebox takes care of this very problem. All you have to do is to place your content in different jukeboxes and when all the content is done, start making use of them again. The advantage here? Instead of making use of your content the same way as earlier, this website jumbles up the order so it looks like brand new. Because it comes with a Chrome extension, using it is extremely easy. Every time you find new content, all you have to do is drag and drop it into the different juke boxes.
Curating content and posting content is quite a cumbersome task. However, if you find the right platforms which simplify the process, then your life becomes extremely easy. If you think we missed out on any tools like these, comment and let us know!
Wharton Graduate Eric Tse Becomes Billionaire At 24
Eric Tse, a Wharton graduate, was gifted $ 3.8 billion by his parents in the form of 2.7 billion shares of his parents’ company, Sino Biopharmaceutical Limited.
It was also reported along with the gift, Eric Tse was also promoted to the position of executive director at Sino Biopharmaceutical, after working at the Company for 1 year. As the executive director, Eric Tse will have a salary of $ 498,000 annually plus bonuses.
Now, Forbes lists Eric Tse as the 546th richest person in the world. Moreover, Bloomberg also reported the shares transferred to Eric Tse are equivalent to 21.45 % of the Company’s share capital.
Tse Ping, Eric’s father, founded the billion dollar company Sino Biopharmaceutical in 2000 and serves as the CEO of the Company. Cheung Ling Cheng, Eric Tse’s mother, also serves as the Vice Chairperson of Sino Biopharmaceutical. Theresa, Eric’s older sister, who is currently the Company’s Chairperson, owns 11 % of the Company.
According to a statement released by Sino Biopharmaceutical, the shares were transferred to Eric Tse in an effort to refine the management of the Company and the inheritance of the family wealth. The statement also added the board of directors believe the transfer of shares will not have any material impact on the business operations of the Company.
Eric Tse, who majored in Finance at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, was also the co founder of the Penn Wharton China Summit. The non profit organisation grew to become America’s largest student organized summit in China.
Despite the sudden increase in wealth, Tse expressed his wish of not wanting to participate in wealth ranking.
Huawei Unknown Facts
Huawei is the world’s largest manufacturer of telecommunication equipment. The Company was founded in 1987 by the 42 year old Ren Zhengfei. Considered one of the world’s largest technology brands, Huawei was valued at $ 105.1 billion in 2018. Here are a few unknown facts about this tech company.
Unknown facts about Huawei
1) Founder Ren Zhengfei came up with the name Huawei after coming across the phrase ‘Zhonghua youwei,’ which meant ‘China has promise.’
2) The name Huawei can be quite difficult for non Chinese people to pronounce. Huawei is pronounced as ‘Waa wai,’ but Huawei’s pronunciation varies by countries. This led the Company to launch a name recognition campaign, where they used “Wow way” to encourage a pronunciation closer to the actual one.
3) Huawei puts more focus on Research and Development (R and D,) with more than 40 % of the Company’s employees working in the R and D department.
4) Huawei’s Ox Horn Campus is famous for its European style architecture. Based in Guangdong, the R and D campus consists of 12 small ‘towns,’ modeled after famous European cities like Paris, Granada and Bruges. The research buildings of every ‘town’ are a replica of popular castles, palaces and many more.
5) Huawei’s 5G tech played a big part in the world’s first remote brain surgery. Dr. Ling Zhipei performed the brain surgery on a patient suffering from Parkinson’s disease. The surgeon operated on the patient, who was 3,000 km away from him, by manipulating surgical instruments with the help of a computer and 5G network. After the success, Dr. Zhipei credited Huawei’s 5G technology for ensuring a nearly real time operation.
6) In the tech industry, Apple is considered a direct rival of Huawei. However, this rivalry did not stop Huawei founder and CEO Ren Zhengfei from using Apple products. Zhengfei considers Apple’s iPhone the best phone in the world and revealed his family prefers Apple’s products over Huawei’s.
Did you find any of these unknown facts interesting? Comment below and let us know.
Peter Thiel Unknown Facts
Peter Thiel is the co founder of PayPal and a well known venture capitalist. Thiel is considered an independent thinker and one of the smartest entrepreneurs in Silicon Valley by many. From investing in Facebook during its early days, to co founding a CIA backed project named Palantir Technologies, Thiel has done a lot of work which may surprise the world. Here are some unknown facts about Peter Thiel.
Unknown facts about Peter Thiel
1) Despite having a Bachelor’s degree in Philosophy and a law degree from Stanford University, Peter Thiel doesn’t believe in a university education and often encourages youngsters to drop out of college. His foundation often gives funds of $ 100,000 to young entrepreneurs who are willing to drop out of school and work on their business ideas.
2) As an investor, Thiel likes to invest in eccentric projects and once invested a considerable amount in a project which worked on 3D printed meat.
3) Peter Thiel is the only entrepreneur in Silicon Valley who supported Donald Trump in the 2016 Presidential Elections.
4) Peter Thiel was also an avid chess player and was given the designation of a master chess player by the United States Chess Federation.
5) Apart from various eccentric projects, Thiel also supports and invested in anti aging research. Thiel is funding various research projects which work toward increasing human healthspan, reversing age related decline and tackling neurodegenerative diseases through his non profit, Breakout Labs.
6) Peter Thiel, along with Elon Musk and Max Levchin, was the executive producer of a satirical black comedy film, Thank You For Smoking (2005.)
7) Peter Thiel believes human activities do not affect the climate. Thiel calls himself a climate skeptic and considers the idea of human activity altering climate to be pseudoscience than actual science.
Which of these facts about Peter Thiel did you find interesting? Comment below and let us know.
- Wharton Graduate Eric Tse Becomes Billionaire At 24
- Huawei Unknown Facts
- Netflix To Face Stiff Competition Soon
- Jeff Bezos Loses World’s Richest Man Title And Gains It Back
- Chinese Millionaires Outnumber Wealthy Americans
- Companies Founded By Teenagers
- 20 Inspiring Quotes By Women Business Leaders Of The World
- Peter Thiel Unknown Facts
- Why Google Will Not Launch Pixel 4 In India
- Luxury Leader Bernard Arnault Grows Richer
- Starbucks In Japan Introduces Pen To Pay For Coffee
- Gucci Unknown Facts
- Ex Facebook Employee Reveals How He Made $ 1 Million In A Year
- The Rapid Growth Of OYO Into India’s Biggest Hospitality Chain
- Celebrities Who Invested In Startups
- 20 Inspiring Quotes By Young Entrepreneurs
- Sony Unknown Facts
- TikTok Owner Makes 7 Million In Revenue In The First Half Of 2019
- Lessons To Learn From Joanne Malone
- From Popularizing Fast Fashion To Filing For Bankruptcy – The Journey Of Forever 21