Notification of Change in Terms & Conditions: Preview the latest changes in our Terms & Conditions here as made on Apr 28, 2018.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
[You must be at least  years of age to use this website. By using this website [and by agreeing to these terms and conditions] you warrant and represent that you are at least  years of age.]License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, Startup Stories and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights is reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or [OTHER CONTENT] from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website; show any material from the website in public;reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
- [Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed [within your organization].
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Startup Stories express written consent.
- The term ‘Startup Stories‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website publishes Latest News, Photos, Reviews, Videos, Latest Technology news, gossips, rumors, movie reviews etc, posts/content on this website may contain errors.We make no warranty to the correctness, reliability of the content, content published in this site is based on an opinion of content writer. Please don’t judge based on news articles, posts, movie reviews etc provided on this site.Please contact us if you find any errors.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website provides news, videos, photo galleries, twitter messages, facebook activity etc from third party sites, these content may contain errors, adult content etc, We have no responsibility for the content fetched and displayed on this website.This website provides videos, twitter messages, twitter photos, facebook activity etc from third party hosting sites, we don’t host any videos on this site, we fetch videos/tweets from video hosting youtube and twitter.Please contact the hosting site if you find any copyright issues with videos.
- This website auto fetches videos/news/tweets using feeds provided from third party sites which may contain errors, adult content etc.Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
Terms and Conditions Contents:
- Information on the Website
- Trade Marks
- External Links
- Public forums and User Submissions
- Specific Use
- Disclaimer of Liability
- Use of the Website
2. Information on the Website:
Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence , accuracy , completeness or reliability of information, opinions, any share price information, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (“information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. The Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information are offered for information purposes only and is not intended for trading purposes. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. This website publishes news, gossips, rumors, photo galleries etc, this may contain errors.We make no warranty to the correctness, reliability of the content, content published in this site is based on the opinion of content writer.Please don’t judge/take decisions based on news articles, movie reviews etc provided on this site.If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. Trade Marks:
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
4. External Links:
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to the terms and conditions of that external website of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us at [email protected] If you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
5. Public Forums and User Submissions:
The Website Owner is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include bulletin boards, hosted pages, comments, social activity, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by the Website Owner. The Website Owner reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website Owner’s and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network;
- Violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable Great Britain or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party;
- Submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
6. Specific Use:
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing , defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or violates any applicable law and you hereby indemnify the Website Owner against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which the Website Owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
7. Warranties :
The Website Owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website, the information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system.
8. Disclaimer of Liability:
The Website Owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss , liability , damage (whether direct , indirect or consequential) , personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable , directly or indirectly , to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website , your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays , inaccuracies , errors in , or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
9. Use of the Website:
The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
10. General :
- Entire Agreement: These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
- Alteration: The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- Conflict: Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
- Waiver: No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
- Cession: The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
- Severability: All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, sever-able from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness , invalidity , illegality , unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro on script and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
- Data Collection: We are collecting IP address, location, and browser information through cookies from regular site visitors. However, we do not collect name, Email, and website information from the users to enable them to comment on our website articles.
- Interest of Data Collection, Sharing & Usage: We share user data with our in house brands and websites which are affiliated to our parent organization Whacked Out Media Pvt., Ltd., to provide them with product updates and other regulatory information.
- Suki: This Startup Wants To Transform Healthcare With Its Artificial Intelligence Tool
- 5 Successful Indian Startups Founded By Women
- Leher Versus Clubhouse: Which Audio Listening Startup Would You Choose?
- Why Are Ads On Digital Media Failing To Reach The Right Audience?
- Facebook Launches BARS For Creating Raps To Counter TikTok’s Growing Popularity
- How Domino’s Pizza Grew 13000% From 2008 To 2020
- Elon Musk Tweets About Bitcoin Bull Run And Loses $ 15 Billion
- Daily Basket Creates BBisabully Over Being Sued By Big Basket Over Usage Of Basket
- Bike Rental Startup Bounce Goes For A Second Round Of Layoffs Amidst Operations Scale Down
- How Parle G Became An Iconic and Well Loved Indian Brand
- Adidas To Sell Reebok Brand Due To Declining Sales
- Carl Pei’s Nothing Invites Retail Investors
- The Incredible Journey Of Wolfe Herd And The Dating App Bumble Which Went Public
- Alphabet Invests In Carl Pei’s Startup Nothing
- Bitcoin Soars As Tesla Purchases 1.5 Billion Dollars Worth Of Cryptocurrency
- From Unicorn To Bankruptcy; Knotel Bears The Brunt Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- The Journey Of Wine Recommendation App Vivino Which Raised 155 Million Dollars In Funding
- How Does Investment Startup Robinhood Make Money?
- The Story of Mens Grooming Startup Bombay Shaving Company
- Startup India Seed Fund To Be Disbursed From April 1st
Emerging Startup Stories2 months ago
Suki: This Startup Wants To Transform Healthcare With Its Artificial Intelligence Tool
Articles2 months ago
5 Successful Indian Startups Founded By Women
Latest News2 months ago