Do you know how to use your Instagram to get your brand on top? Do you get enough interaction with your customers? Don’t be surprised! Yes, you can get more followers on Instagram too.
There are more than 400 million active users on Instagram every month and there are 3.5 billion photos which are been liked by the users every day. Use Instagram in the right way and you are sure to get instant viral marketing success.
Tell Instagram a visual story of your brand. When Instagram was started, it was just a platform to share or view pictures and did not have a lot of marketing value. With Instagram, you can market your content with visuals and short messages.
Here’s how you can use Instagram for getting more traffic for your website:
1) Create Instagram for the business account – It is quite easy to create an account.
2) Create a business username – Use your business name as your username. If it is selected, choose a username which is instantly recognized as your brand.
3) Complete your profile – Include a cool photo of your brand, write a short informative description, and a link to your website.
4) Connect your Instagram account to your Facebook – Instagram is owned by Facebook, connect these two giants to boost your marketing strategies.
5) Make an Instagram on your FB page – By this, you can instantly share your Instagram photos to your Facebook fans.
6) Keep your Instagram content specific – Keep your Instagram focussed on your brand’s unique way of seeing the world. This is was previously a photo sharing platform and now a video sharing site too.
7) Use #Hashtags (brand specific Hashtags) – Include your business name in some of your hashtags. Hashtags are a major part of Instagram. Your users can find you through their mobile Instagram searches. Don’t overcrowd with too many hashtags. Use only a few of them.
8) Monitor your Instagram results – Instagram is constantly developing and there are many innovative ways to engage in this application. Keep learning to stay knowledgeable about the coolest ways to connect.
If you have any more ideas do share your thoughts in the comments section below.
How To Make Clients To Fall In Love With You
There are several ways to make people fall in love with you, especially if you have hard to please clients. While there are several tried and tested ways of getting your clients to like you, the trick is to think of your clients as the object of your affections and dreams.
Think about what happens to you when you fall in love. You’re happy, giddy and excited. Your face carries a perpetual smile and your stride has a bit more bounce to it. Especially, when you’re in love, you can’t help but share your good news to everyone. Telling your friends adds the cherry on the top of this delicious cake. Well, in all honesty, client relationships are very similar to this. You want them to be attracted you and your product, be exclusively in a profitable relationship with you and to tell all of their contacts about you! If you are still confused, then here are a few tricks you could use to seal the deal with your clients!
1. Look into their eyes
Gaze at them, giving all your attention. Do not stare into their eyes like a creep. Look into their eyes with honesty, feeling and a sense of understanding. This helps in showing your clients that you truly get what they want and you are sincere about their needs.
2. Make the connection sizzle
You know there are moments where you feel that burst of electricity when you’re with the person of your dreams? Yes. We know. We feel it too. To make things sizzle with your clients, then the same old things just aren’t going to make the cut. Let your clients know you can keep things exciting, fresh and on their toes every time! Make the client feel special, as if they are your sole customer! Cater to their needs in a timely manner, keeping them apprised of the timelines and deadlines. In essence, communicate and connect!
3. Keep the mystery going
With your loved one, a little surprise and delight never hurt, as you continually are able to keep it fresh. A gift for no reason? Yes, please. A spontaneous weekend getaway? Why not? A surprise party with family for a big birthday? Talk about feeling appreciated. Customers are no different. Send them an unexpected “thank you” note or a care package!
4. Always stay in touch
Be honest and true in all of your dealings. Make your client feel you are the best and only game in town! To know you is to love you! Let this be the mantra your clients chant — which hopefully would lead to a long standing and profitable relationship for both of you.
How To Stay Sane With Back To Back Meetings
If you ever thought that working from 9.00 AM to 5.oo PM was a taxing job, then think again. You, as an employee, have your fair share of troubles. However, have you ever thought of how hard life is for your boss? Being an entrepreneur is no piece of cake. Back to back meetings, continuous discussions and endless clients who need constant convincing is quite a task in itself. If you are an entrepreneur whose life is filled with a constant flow of meetings, then these tips might help you stay sane!
1. Have music playing in the background
Multiple theories have proven time and again that music is always soothing. Listening to music uplifts the mood and affects our emotions, so put yourself in a great mood while you’re hopping from one meeting to the other by popping on some music that you know will get you pumped. Better yet, create a playlist of soothing music so you stay ahead of your game. Also, keep a list of browsing websites ready that might interest you or help you relax and focus. Giving yourself those extra few minutes to do something you truly enjoy tricks the brain into feeling more positive and productive.
2. Make sure you take power naps
Make sure your meetings always end on time. Also, remember you only have 24 hours in a day. Avoid meetings in far off locations and make sure you stick to your schedule as much as possible. Most importantly, try and get power naps as and when you can during the day!
3. Use technology to its fullest
We live in a day where technology has been designed to make mankind’s life extremely easy. Make sure you use these apps as much as possible, especially when it comes to scheduling your work. Keep alarms, instal video calling software and make sure you have everything in one place. With this, your life becomes extremely controllable!
We live in a constantly changing world. With so many things going on on a regular basis, it becomes tiresome to keep pace with normal life. So make sure you have your meals on time and power naps on a regular basis. Because if you go crazy at the end of the day, you may not have a company to run!
Where Is SEO Headed In The Future?
“If you build it, they will come.” Uh-ha! This line may have worked fine for Kevin Costner in the Field of Dreams but doesn’t work for businesses. If you build it, you have to show up in Search, and then maybe they will come!
That’s what Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is all about – making your business found in the search queries of your customers looking for the products and services you are offering. SEO is an always changing and rising industry. According to MediaPost, in the previous year it was predicted that businesses invested more than 65 billion dollars on SEO services, and that figure is projected to go over 70 billion dollars by this year. Budget aside, let’s take a look at how things might change in the future of SEO.
Voice search will only become more popular
Siri, Google Assistant, Cortana have all taken much limelight this year and voice searches have become quite prominent in daily life. As per Google, 1 in 5 mobile search queries now comes from voice search. As typed out search terms have started getting less prevalent over the time, smart marketers have already started developing ways to modify their SEO strategies for voice search.
Some points to consider:
1. Focus on answering questions
2. Design your web pages with the question as the heading and answer just beneath it
3. Target long tail keywords
4. Optimize your website for mobile.
5. Featured snippets is going to grow
6. As the percentage of voice searches grow, an increase in featured snippets can be seen, from which Google sources its voice search results.
Featured snippets are coming up for around 30% of the 1.4 million queries according to SearchEngineLand.com. If this trend continues, featured snippets may come up to the top of the organic listing as the place where you want your business to get noticed. Several featured snippets come from searches in the form of questions. If you are looking for your new content to rank high enough for a snippet, focus on writing content with long tail keywords.
AI was a hot topic last year. Google’s pushing to use AI with its machine learning system RankBrain which helps better understand and process search results. It is considered the third most important ranking factor after links and content.
RankBrain runs tests on Google’s algorithm to try improving the UX for people, based on user experience indicators like click through rate (CTR,) bounce rate and time spent on websites. In AI, Google’s interest spreads much further than RankBrain. It has developed the Cloud Vision API, which can classify images into thousands of categories, recognize individual objects within images, and reads printed words within them.
The way you and I search, interact, engage and buy has evolved. Mobile has become the major device for accessing online content, and it’s share in online searches will continue to grow year on year. A recent report from comstore found that the percentage of mobile share in the total minutes spent online is much more than desktop.
Google’s research shows that 53 % of people will leave a site that fails to load in 3 seconds or less. Realize how important website speed is?
Remember, search engines take website’s speed seriously, and so should you.
Some years back, HTTPS was only a trivial ranking signal that wasn’t making a big difference to the overall rankings. But recently, Google started sending out warnings to the users of insecure sites, with the goal of persuading more websites to upgrade to HTTPS. And, the impact on rankings has gone bigger over time with more and more numbers of HTTPS sites ranking in the top 5 positions.
1. Install an SSL certificate on your server
2. Migrate by redirecting HTTP URLs to HTTPS
The world of search marketing evolves very rapidly. To stay ahead and remain relevant in the search results, you’ve got to keep shifting your SEO strategies adapting with the changing digital marketing environment. A smart and reliable SEO services agency can help you adapt the trends and tune your content marketing, web design, search engine and social media marketing techniques.
Now it’s time for you to share your thoughts! Which of these predictions do you feel is going to affect you most likely? What predictions do you think have been missed in the article?
- This article was written by Rohit Prasad and Vikram Kumar (Co-Founders & Directors of SRV Media and EaseBuzz)
- Google Job Search Feature Comes To India
- Is Changing Careers A Good Idea?
- Best Offices From Around The World
- YouTube: The Founding Story And How It Came To Be
- Ideas Which Took Off To Become Truly Great Startups
- Walmart To Buy Controlling Stakes In Flipkart By Next Week
- Micromax Founding Story: From The Beginning To Now
- Influential Women In The Entrepreneur World
- Yahoo Little Known And Unknown Facts
- How To Keep Your Best Employees Motivated
- How To Make Clients To Fall In Love With You
- Marissa Mayer Creates Tech Startup Incubator
- Amazon Prime Service Crosses 100 Million Subscribers
- How To Deal With Difficult People At Work
- YouTube Facts And Things You Definitely Didn’t Know!
- Reddit And How It Came To Be
- Flipkart – Walmart Deal: All The Latest Information
- Facebook Embroiled In Yet Another Controversy
- Ola Launching 100,000 Electric Vehicles In The Next 12 Months
- Paytm To Offer Foreign Exchange Services And Remittance Soon