Do you know how to use your Instagram to get your brand on top? Do you get enough interaction with your customers? Don’t be surprised! Yes, you can get more followers on Instagram too.
There are more than 400 million active users on Instagram every month and there are 3.5 billion photos which are been liked by the users every day. Use Instagram in the right way and you are sure to get instant viral marketing success.
Tell Instagram a visual story of your brand. When Instagram was started, it was just a platform to share or view pictures and did not have a lot of marketing value. With Instagram, you can market your content with visuals and short messages.
Here’s how you can use Instagram for getting more traffic for your website:
1) Create Instagram for the business account – It is quite easy to create an account.
2) Create a business username – Use your business name as your username. If it is selected, choose a username which is instantly recognized as your brand.
3) Complete your profile – Include a cool photo of your brand, write a short informative description, and a link to your website.
4) Connect your Instagram account to your Facebook – Instagram is owned by Facebook, connect these two giants to boost your marketing strategies.
5) Make an Instagram on your FB page – By this, you can instantly share your Instagram photos to your Facebook fans.
6) Keep your Instagram content specific – Keep your Instagram focussed on your brand’s unique way of seeing the world. This is was previously a photo sharing platform and now a video sharing site too.
7) Use #Hashtags (brand specific Hashtags) – Include your business name in some of your hashtags. Hashtags are a major part of Instagram. Your users can find you through their mobile Instagram searches. Don’t overcrowd with too many hashtags. Use only a few of them.
8) Monitor your Instagram results – Instagram is constantly developing and there are many innovative ways to engage in this application. Keep learning to stay knowledgeable about the coolest ways to connect.
If you have any more ideas do share your thoughts in the comments section below.