The top unicorn companies of India, including Snapdeal, Paytm, ShopClues and Flipkart are on a hiring spree. According to Indian job posting site Indeed, Snapdeal is making up more than half of the total jobs posted by the top Indian startups. Meanwhile, all the unicorn companies together make up around 90% of all job postings.
Indeed further added, all the job postings are for fresh graduates. Indeed’s Managing Director Sashi Kumar, speaking about the report said,”Indeed’s latest study reveals that more than half (57%) of all job postings by unicorns are for fresh graduates. This is encouraging for millions of young freshers looking to jumpstart their careers with young companies and being a part of the exciting startup ecosystem.“
The Indian ecommerce market is expected to grow by 30% and attain a valuation worth $ 200 billion by 2026. As per Indeed’s report, Snapdeal, ShopClues and Flipkart are expected to experience a boom in the business. For this study, the jobs listing company took into consideration all the job queries posted within the timeframe of October 31, 2016, to October 31, 2017.
The Bengaluru based ecommerce company Snapdeal has a current strength of 200 employees after the firm decided to sack around 1000 employees in July 2017. Kumar further added, this increase in hiring also indicates a trend toward contractual hiring in these firms. While Snapdeal topped the chart with 53% job postings, Paytm came in a close second with 23%, followed by ShopClues at 11% and Flipkart at 4%. Zomato, Ola and InMobi are the other startups looking to hire freshers. At the same time, New Delhi – National Capital Region saw a maximum number of postings from these companies with an overwhelming majority of 83%.
Virgin Hyperloop To Transform Indian Transportation System!
“The proposed Hyperloop transportation system will transform the transportation system and make Maharashtra a global pioneer in the space. The socioeconomic benefits of the project is $55 billion (Rs. 3,54,750 crore),” Branson said, claiming that the project will create thousands of jobs.
How To Use WhatsApp Payments Feature In India
WhatsApp the online messaging service launched their payments feature on Sunday. The United Payment Interface, UPI platform, is now live on the iOS as well as on Android devices. It is interesting to note here, India is the first country in the world to get this feature! So far, this feature has only been made available in the beta version and will soon be made available in the updated versions.
With the introduction of the payments option, WhatsApp has become more than just a messaging service. The newly rolled out payments feature lets users transfer money to their WhatsApp contacts through the app. By introducing this feature, these UPI based payments feature is squashing all competition and other online wallets in India. Further, this feature also allows users to transfer money directly from their bank accounts to anyone instantly.
WhatsApp payments option is now available in two places on the app, settings option and below the attachment icon when you open a particular chat. It is very similar to other mobile wallets like Paytm, Mobikwick and Tez. However, WhatsApp payments app as of now does not support payment option for merchants. This feature can only be used for bank to bank money transfer.
* The foremost factor that the sender should keep in mind is that user’s WhatsApp number should be the same as the number linked to the bank account along with UPI option activated.
* Before using the payments feature the sender and the receiver must ensure both their phones have the latest WhatsApp version.
Is The Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Era Over?
Cryptocurrencies saw a sudden rise in the recent times. At present, there are atleast ten popular digital currencies that are ruling the virtual currency industry, with Bitcoin standing on the top. However, despite reaching a high valuation of $ 20,000 in December, the value of Bitcoin dipped by more than 50 % on Friday.
- Five Ways To Build An Effective Startup Team
- Relationship Between Manager And Employee
- Bill Gates And His Life Secrets
- Virgin Hyperloop To Transform Indian Transportation System!
- Amazon Pilots Food Retail Venture In Pune
- Arunachalam Muruganantham: India’s Social Entrepreneur And Menstruation Man
- 5 Ways To Use Social Media To Build Your Business!
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s Tips For All Entrepreneurs
- Will WhatsApp PayMent Change The Payment Industry In India?
- How To Build Loyalty With The Millennials
- Ola Launches Internal Investigation For Fraud
- The Art Of Strategic Alliances
- 4 Key Strategies For Small Companies To Drive Business Growth
- The Long And Short Terms Of Working Towards Success In Your Twenties
- How To Impress Your New Clients
- How To Use WhatsApp Payments Feature In India
- How To Avoid A Bad Breakup With Your Boss After You Quit
- Foodpanda To Boost Logistics With Rs. 400 Crores Investment
- How To Become A Networking Genius
- Hack Productivity At Work