India is all set to start working on the latest internet network. Telecom operators like Vodafone India, Reliance Jio and Idea Cellular are all coming together to create the software needed to make this launch happen.
The three telecom operators are ready to introduce the Multiple Input Multiple Output technology (MIMO,) a key enabler of the 5G network. Reliance Jio, Idea Cellular and Vodafone India are working to introduce the Massive MIMO technology onto the existing 4G network.
The Massive MIMO technology or Massive Multiple Input Multiple Output technology, enables an increase in the network capacity by at least 4 to 5 times. By doing this, it also ensures a reduction in the interference in the network, thereby drastically boosting the transmission of signals.
Right now, the 4G data plan operates between 4 mbps to 18 mbps depending on the plan. Once the Massive MIMO technology is implemented, the speed is going to increase to 30 mbps. It may even go up to 50 mbps during peak hours.
While the introduction of the 5G network may take a while, the Massive MIMO technology is going to be a huge boon on the current technology. Currently, it can be used in highly congested areas as well as in high rise buildings.
Gear vendors like ZTE, Huawei, Ericsson, and Nokia have deployed the Massive MIMO technology and are working to get the trial process started. Huawei and ZTE have taken the lead and have deployed the technology to Airtel India.
Even though the 5G network is going to take a while to come to light, the process itself is a huge start. India’s booming telecom industry is doing everything it can to boost this particular growth. If things go as planned, 5G is going to come to the country by 2020.
Virgin Hyperloop To Transform Indian Transportation System!
“The proposed Hyperloop transportation system will transform the transportation system and make Maharashtra a global pioneer in the space. The socioeconomic benefits of the project is $55 billion (Rs. 3,54,750 crore),” Branson said, claiming that the project will create thousands of jobs.
How To Use WhatsApp Payments Feature In India
WhatsApp the online messaging service launched their payments feature on Sunday. The United Payment Interface, UPI platform, is now live on the iOS as well as on Android devices. It is interesting to note here, India is the first country in the world to get this feature! So far, this feature has only been made available in the beta version and will soon be made available in the updated versions.
With the introduction of the payments option, WhatsApp has become more than just a messaging service. The newly rolled out payments feature lets users transfer money to their WhatsApp contacts through the app. By introducing this feature, these UPI based payments feature is squashing all competition and other online wallets in India. Further, this feature also allows users to transfer money directly from their bank accounts to anyone instantly.
WhatsApp payments option is now available in two places on the app, settings option and below the attachment icon when you open a particular chat. It is very similar to other mobile wallets like Paytm, Mobikwick and Tez. However, WhatsApp payments app as of now does not support payment option for merchants. This feature can only be used for bank to bank money transfer.
* The foremost factor that the sender should keep in mind is that user’s WhatsApp number should be the same as the number linked to the bank account along with UPI option activated.
* Before using the payments feature the sender and the receiver must ensure both their phones have the latest WhatsApp version.
Is The Cryptocurrency And Bitcoin Era Over?
Cryptocurrencies saw a sudden rise in the recent times. At present, there are atleast ten popular digital currencies that are ruling the virtual currency industry, with Bitcoin standing on the top. However, despite reaching a high valuation of $ 20,000 in December, the value of Bitcoin dipped by more than 50 % on Friday.
- Five Ways To Build An Effective Startup Team
- Relationship Between Manager And Employee
- Bill Gates And His Life Secrets
- Virgin Hyperloop To Transform Indian Transportation System!
- Amazon Pilots Food Retail Venture In Pune
- Arunachalam Muruganantham: India’s Social Entrepreneur And Menstruation Man
- 5 Ways To Use Social Media To Build Your Business!
- Gary Vaynerchuk’s Tips For All Entrepreneurs
- Will WhatsApp PayMent Change The Payment Industry In India?
- How To Build Loyalty With The Millennials
- Ola Launches Internal Investigation For Fraud
- The Art Of Strategic Alliances
- 4 Key Strategies For Small Companies To Drive Business Growth
- The Long And Short Terms Of Working Towards Success In Your Twenties
- How To Impress Your New Clients
- How To Use WhatsApp Payments Feature In India
- How To Avoid A Bad Breakup With Your Boss After You Quit
- Foodpanda To Boost Logistics With Rs. 400 Crores Investment
- How To Become A Networking Genius
- Hack Productivity At Work