There are almost 27 million articles which are shared every day. Among any other things, trust is said to be the foundation for sustaining a transparent and customer centric approach in doing business.
However, gaining trust from your audience is not an easy job especially when you are new to the industry. If your startup has a limited budget, then you should depend on your effective content marketing strategy to build trust between the brand and the consumer.
Have a look at these three simple strategies you can use to create your content for your websites, blog posts, emails and sales pitch which are actually trustworthy.
1) Create the right content and add visuals wherever necessary
- The most important thing after setting up a startup is to create content which your audience wish to see in your website. Do create content to which your audience can relate. If you succeed in doing this, then they are more likely to trust your brand.
- Choose the right format, use attention grabbing headlines, and embed images and videos if necessary.
- According to some stats, posts with images produce 60% higher engagement than the posts without the images.
- Content with images gets 94% more views than content without images.
- Use feature image at the beginning of you article which catches the attention of your article.
- Posts with images, videos, graphs, charts, presentations, infographics, memes, embedded tweets and Instagram pictures take your content to another level.
2) Avoid grammatical and typo errors
- This may sound little weird but yes, this makes a huge difference. Poor grammatical website scares 60% of their visitors. It gives a negative impression that the content was prepared in a rush and the writer didn’t even find time to proofread it.
- Please be mindful that your visitors judge you from your grammar and spellings.
- You can do these simple things to avoid your typo errors.
- Use a tool like Grammarly to do a spell check and grammar mistakes or hire a proofreader to keep a check on your articles. You can also use Hemmingway app to check the readability of your articles.
- Try to polish your content before publishing.
3) Be constant with the brand voice
It is a prerequisite to have a solid set of guidelines to keep your content intact. In order to gain your audience’s trust, they need to know your brand first.
However, you can even let your brand go transparent and let your audience speak about it. You tend to have a clear idea after this.
Conclusion: Use every piece of your content to build trust with your audience.